Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Mama’s Been Drinkin/Talk About My Walkabout has been nominated for its first Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I would like to thank http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/ for the nomination! Awesomeness!
I am flattered that anyone even takes the time to read my blog and grateful that it may inspire someone.
Now for the rules (I usually break the rules, but I’ll try my best…)
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
- I was named after a #1 hit Beatles song by my awesome dad.
- I am starting an endless summer trip in South America in 2013
- I’ve had almost 20 J-O-Bs since graduating college in 2004, but I’ve always wanted to be a writer
- I hate working out but would surf all day every day if the waves are good waves and the water is warm.
- I met the man of my dreams on eHarmony this year. I only joined with the intention of blogging about dating disasters and I found my perfect match. Who knew that crap really works? <3
- I am working to complete my first book by December 31, 2012
- I am addicted to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Congrats to all of my nominees